5 Lies to Stop Believing Today To Help Find Joy & Peace in Your Homemaking
Do you believe any of these lies about homemaking?
- Homemaking is only for wives and mothers who stay home, not for women who work or for women who are not married with families.
- Homemaking is a useless skill by today’s standards.
- Homemaking is just about keeping a clean and orderly home.
- Homemaking is not important and doesn’t matter.
- The Proverbs 31 woman is the example of a perfect homemaker I will never live up to.
If you answered YES to any of these statements then Homemaking Truths is for you!
This mini-course is full of Scripture-based truths to help you finally STOP believing these lies about what society tells us homemaking is.
Through the Homemaking Truths short lessons we will use God's Word to help you find real joy & purpose in your homemaking once and for all!
Want a sneak peek?
Included in Homemaking Truths mini-course:
- 9 short and easy to read lessons that are based on Scriture
- Journaling and reflection questions in each lesson to help you turn the lies into truths
- 9-page printable workbook that goes along with each lesson
- 7 gorgeous Scripture-prints
- Printable Homemaking Truths PDF
StartStop believing these lies...
StartLie #1: Homemaking is for only certain women
StartLie #2: Homemaking is useless
StartLie #3: Homemaking is just about cleaning
StartLie #4: Homemaking is not important & doesn't matter
StartLie #5: The Proverbs 31 Woman is the perfect example of a homemaker
StartHomemaking Truths Printable
StartResources for Purposeful Homemaking
Hi, I'm Victoria! I want you to know that you are not alone in this journey!
I was thrown into my role as a homemaker with not much experience. I had a vision and an idea of what a homemaker looked like and should be doing, but didn’t have any real examples to look to. So I started reading books about traditional homemaking and boy oh boy, did that send me down a path of unrealistic expectations and ideals!
I remember one afternoon throwing a book across the room and thinking, “If one more person tells me I need to follow the example of the Proverbs 31 woman to a T, I am going to scream!” So at the recommendation of a wiser woman, I stopped reading about homemaking from other’s perspectives and opened my Bible to see what God said and my view changed.
Instead of guilt that I wasn’t living up to this perfect homemaker ideal, I found truth in the pages of Scripture of what homemaking really was. I began to see that homemaking, the way God intended it to be, was never just about keeping a clean house but an opportunity to live out the Gospel every single day.
The freedom I found in these truths washed over me and my heart towards my home changed. When I focus on the truth that homemaking matters to God and that it has eternal significance, it’s easy to find the real joy and purpose in creating a haven at home.
That’s what I want for you too sweet friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
You don't have to keep believing the lies!