Ready to plan an intentional & joy-filled holiday season?
Your Intentional Holiday: Heart & Home Planning Toolkit was created to help you find more peace and joy as you plan for the holidays.
Designed to help you think through what matters most to you and your family, this planning guide will help you plan for your entire holiday season, fall through the New Year & beyond, from evaluating your exceptions, identifying your priorities, planning through thoughtful traditions, and so much more!
The last four months of the year are my favorite but they are also busy, busy, busy!
From back-to-school activities, apple picking, pumpkin patches, Thanksgiving dinner, Advent countdowns, Christmas parties, holiday traditions, New Year’s Eve….the calendar quickly fills up with more activities than there are days to fill them!
The holiday season can be such a magical time of year but for many, they also bring about stress, anxiety, conflict, and even heartache.
The budget balloons to near exploding with the purchase of gifts, event tickets, groceries for holiday meals, decorations and so much more. Before long we are left spinning and all too quickly the holiday season is over and you are left wondering where did the time go?
We start the season with good intentions, well-laid plans, and ideas but before we can even make a plan, the calendar starts to move faster than we can keep up with.
We desire to be intentional with our families during the holidays; to celebrate well thought out traditions, express our heartfelt gratitude during the season of Thanksgiving, journey through Advent, spend time making cherished memories and, most importantly, celebrate our Savior's birth.
Instead, we end the season feeling flustered, exhausted, and overwhelmed. All of those plans and intentions remain undone and feelings of guilt take over, not to mention regret as we look at our dwindling bank account.
Does it always have to be like this?
I don't believe so!
In fact, I believe you can have a thoughtful, peaceful, joy-filled, and intentional holiday season keeping your focus on what truly matters!
What's Inside Your Intentional Holiday Planning Toolkit?
There are two main themes inside the toolkit:
- Preparing Your Heart
- Preparing Your Home
The heart section will help you walk clear away the distractions allowing you to focus on the most important things.
The home sections move into the more practical aspects of planning for each holiday.
Preparing Your Heart for the Holiday Season
Do the holidays make you anxious? Does family drama and conflict suffocate you? Are you drowning in the weight of expectations placed on you or that carry yourself?
I've been there too, believe me!
My personality tends to absorb the negative energy of others and, being the people pleaser I am, I used to easily become the doormat for others.
Not anymore! I've learned a few things over the years, the main being it helps to prepare my heart for the holiday season by identifying our family priorities, managing expectations, and understanding what is important to OUR family, not someone else's.
Included in the Preparing Your Heart for the Holidays section:
- Reflective planning pages to help you...
- Identifying Your Priorities
- Evaluate Your Personal Mission Statement
- Take a Personal Inventory of what the holidays mean to you & why you celebrate them
- Manage Your Explications
- Create a Holiday Belief Statement
Use these pages to give your soul a breath of fresh air allowing you the freedom to plan a holiday season that matters most to your family and saying NO to activities that don’t matter.
After setting out what you think is important for your family during this time of year, it’s time to start planning what that means for your family and home.
This is where the fun begins!
What fall activities are important to you? Will you host Thanksgiving dinner? How will you celebrate Advent? What activities will you commit to? How will you approach simple & intentional gift giving? Does your calendar match your holiday belief statement? Is your holiday budget set?
Oh so many questions but Your Intentional Holiday: Heart & Home Planning Toolkit is here to help!
Broken up into four sections, Your Intentional Holiday Planning Toolkit currently included includes the following:
- Your Intentional Fall Planner
- Your Intentional Thanksgiving Planner
- Your Intentional Advent & Christmas Planner
- Your Intentional New Year’s Planner
Plus, coming in 2019 is holiday planning for the winter months all the way to summer!
Planning for all of these seasons & holidays really does help alleviate any conflict, unrealistic expectations or feelings of disappointment. As a family, you are united and on the same page as to how we will celebrate and journey through the holidays.
Want a sneak peak inside each holiday planning module?
Fall is such a wonderful time of year. From the sights of the natural beauty in the changing leaves and the crisp, cool air, there are many wonderful activities and traditions to participate in, as well as new memories to create.
The fall planning pages will help you to plan and map out beloved family traditions, plan a “spook”tacular fall party, organize your calendar of events, and record all of those special memories you don’t want to forget.
Included in the Fall section:
- Reflective planning pages
- Favorite Fall Activities & Traditions Planner
- Our Family Bucket List
- Fall Party Planner
- Fall Party Menu
- Fall Party Shopping List
- Fall Calendar Events Tracker
- 2-Page September & October Blank Calendars
- 2-Page Spread for Fall Special Memories
- 29 Ideas for Fall Activities
- 2-Page Post Fall Reflection Journal
- Fall Notes Page
- Plus more!
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate all the precious gifts & ways God has blessed us through the year. It’s a reflection of the bountiful harvest, the gathering of family & friends, and a season to offer our heartfelt gratitude.
The Thanksgiving planning pages will help you to plan and map out beloved family traditions, plan your Thanksgiving dinner, organize your calendar, and record all those special memories you don’t want to forget.
Included in the Thanksgiving section:
- Rerflective planning pages
- Favorite Thanksgiving Activities & Traditions Planner
- Bible Study & Faith Planning
- We Are Thankful... Daily Blessings Gratitude Log
- Thanksgiving Dinner Planner
- Thanksgiving Dinner Menu
- Shopping List
- Thanksgiving Budget
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Shopping Plan
- 2-Page November Blank Calendar
- 2-Page Spread for Thanksgiving Special Memories
- 16 Ideas for Thanksgiving Activities
- 2-Page Post-Thanksgiving Reflection
- Thanksgiving Notes Page
And.... coming Soon!
The Advent season leading up to Christmas is both joyful and busy. From trimming the tree to baking cookies, driving around looking at lights, reading about Jesus’ birth, and unwrapping carefully selected gifts, this season is magical for all ages!
Use these planning pages to plan and map out beloved family traditions, plan your Christmas Eve and Day meals, organize your calendar, and record all those special memories you don’t want to forget.
Included in the Advent & Christmas section:
- Over 78 reflective planning pages
- Holiday Traditions Planning
- Favorite Christmas Movies & Music Tracker
- Advent Planning
- Advent Storybook Tracker
- Advent Calendar Countdown Planning
- Advent Ideas & Activities
- Serving Together Planner
- 12 Days of Giving & Serving Together
- Intentional Gift Giving Planner
- Gift Giving for Your Children
- Gift Giving for Your Spouse
- Gift Giving for Everyone on Your List
- Gift Giving Planning
- Christmas Card Tracker
- Holiday Budget Tracker
- Holiday Party Planner
- Holiday Menu & Shopping List
- Christmas Eve Planner
- Christmas Eve Menu & Shopping List
- Christmas Day Planner
- Christmas Day Menu & Shopping List
- Holiday Baking Menu
- Christmas Menu Planner
- Preparing Your Calendar
- 2-Page Holiday Calendar Events
- 2-Page December Blank Calendar
- 4-Page Holiday Special Memories
- 23 Holiday Ideas & Activities
- 2-Page Holiday Notes Page
The last days of the years are magical. Not only are you wrapping up the year but you are planning for and looking ahead to a fresh start.
Use these planning pages to plan and map out beloved family traditions, plan your New Year’s festivities, organize your calendar, and record all those special memories you don’t want to forget.
Included in the New Year's section:
- 20+ reflective planning pages
- New Year’s Eve & Day Traditions
- New Year’s Eve Party Planner
- New Year’s Eve Party Menu
- New Year’s Eve Shopping List
- New Year’s Day Party Planner
- New Year’s Day Party Menu
- New Year’s Day Shopping List
- New Year’s Eve & Day Special Memories
- Post-Holiday Reflection & Planning for the New Year
- January Blank Calendar
And coming in 2019!!!!
Your Intentional Winter Planner
Your Intentional Lent & Easter Planner
Your Intentional Spring Planner
Your Intentional End-of-the-School Year Planner
Your Intentional Summer Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
Plan an intentional & joy-filled holiday season full of family fun & precious memories to cherish for a lifetime.